Systems Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Caci
Caci urgently required following position for Systems Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Caci Jobs Details:
What you’ll get to do:
As Systems Administrator you will provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. You will be responsible for resolving IT hardware and software infrastructure (servers, network, security, etc.) issues using systems analysis techniques and procedures.
More about your role:
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
- Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
You’ll bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Systems, or a related discipline and 5 years + of related experience
- MCSA certified or higher
- 4 years of Active Directory experience.
- 5+ years of Microsoft Windows Support with 3 years specifically supporting Active Directory based hosts.
- Must possess experience in one or more systems and architectures and associated hardware: mainframe, mini, or client/server based.
- Industry knowledge and experience, including current industry trends and challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a team player mindset.
- Current TS/SCI Poly
These qualifications would be nice to have:
- Security Certifications (Security+, Network+, CEH, CISSP, or equivalent)
- Experience working with IT customers within the Department of Defense.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.