Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Mihomecare Birmingham
Mihomecare Birmingham urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Mihomecare Birmingham Jobs Details:
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. The Digital Marketing Executive role will be fast-paced and varied, working across all aspects of the MiHomecare & Complete Care landscape. The role will be responsible for supporting the development and growth of MiHomecare & Complete Care’s online presence, requiring both creativity, outside the box thinking and confidence to try new ideas. The Digital Marketing Executive will support in developing and managing the digital marketing calendar ensuring all digital activity is planned and delivered on time, including website updates, social media, email and paid advert performance.
- Digital marketing calendar development to ensure our digital campaigns are planned and delivered on time;
- Relevant updates to the website via WordPress CMS, including but not limited to product and content upload and optimisation;
- Email and social media planning, creation and scheduling;
- Community management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest);
- Supporting the set-up of paid advertising (Google Adwords and Merchant Center);
- Reporting and analysing all digital channels including the website, social media, email and paid marketing, presenting results to the senior team;
- Management of SEO optimisation on company website and job board tools;
- Content creation, including writing copy for the website and other digital channels;
- Work closely with the local branch and area network to ensure the online business works seamlessly;
- Ability to create video content to support online activity;
- 1 to 3 years of digital marketing experience;
- Must have experience activating and reporting on digital campaigns, setting key performance indicators (KPIS) and reporting on return on investment (ROI)
- Full, clean UK driving licence held for 3+ years.
- Must be proficient and able to draw insight from Google Analytics;
- Must understand and be able to draw insight from native social media insights and email marketing insights;
- Comfortable using Google Sheets / Docs / Slides (Microsoft Word / Excel / Powerpoint etc.);
- Must understand SEO fundamentals to draw action from research (e.g. Keyword research + Search Console data);
- CMS experience (WordPress is desirable but not essential);
- Photoshop / In-design skills are desirable;
- Google Data Studio experience is desirable but not essential;