Team Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Ferreira Young London
Ferreira Young London urgently required following position for Team Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Ferreira Young London Jobs Details:
FTSE 100 with offices in the City are looking for a dynamic Accounts Team Administrator to provide administrative financial support to the Operations Team which consists of 15 people. This is a superb opportunity to join a leading organisation, initially on a 12 month contract but with a view to a further extension.
(12 month contract)
Key Team Administration duties:
- Review Purchase Orders raised and invoices received in order to resolve queries.
- Raise Purchase Orders related to Service Charge and Asset Management
- On a weekly basis run summary reports and action Purchase Orders that need to be closed
- Regularly monitor Direct Recovery Charges and raise Customer Invoices
- Liaise with Billings and Credit Control departments on payments and queries
- Work with Accounts Payable and monitor payment runs
- Develop a relationship with Service Partners’ Accounts Departments based on Customer Service and Respect
- Attend monthly finance meetings, providing explanations on Service Charge expenditure and highlighting any areas of over spend
- Assist during budget writing and reconciliation process by providing financial reports and forecasts as required
- General ad-hoc duties for team
- Strong Microsoft Package including Excel
- Financial skills
- Strong administration skills
- Experience supporting a large team
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative