Undergraduate Community And Stem Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Pfizer Sandwich
Pfizer Sandwich urgently required following position for Undergraduate Community And Stem Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Undergraduate Community And Stem Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Pfizer Sandwich Jobs Details:
Event management and administration support to the Sandwich site community and academic team in order to deliver and maintain a balanced and resourced programme of activities that effectively meet the team goals and Sandwich site goal. Project management of site business and engagement events in support of the Sandwich Leadership Team and Pfizer’s business imperatives.
What can I achieve and what will I be responsible for whilst completing a placement at Pfizer?
- Co-ordinate and manage programme of events in liaison with members of the Sandwich community and academic team in support of:
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) programme in local primary and secondary schools
- SIP (Science Industry Partnership) in support of science in further education
- School visits to the Sandwich site
- Local charity and volunteering activities
- Resource management of events and activities including Pfizer volunteers and equipment
- Budget Management
- Co-ordination of training for Pfizer STEM and SIP Ambassadors
- Administration of Sandwich site Community and Academic Sharepoint site
- Preparation and circulation of promotional materials where required
- Support site Communications Lead in project management of Sandwich site business events and related activities
- Support site Internal Colleague Events Team on site-wide colleague engagement events
When can I start?
Placements will start on 2 September 2019 and will run for 12 months.
Type of person we are looking for, in relation to ‘ Skills ’, ‘ Knowledge ’ and ‘ Motivation ’:
- On target for a 2:1 Degree Classification
- Good project management and organizational skills are essential
- Ideal candidate studying either a Business, Communications, Marketing or Science degree. Other degrees will also be considered
- Interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths from an event project management and development perspective
- Outgoing personality
- Strong communication and networking skills, and ability to thrive in face to face situations
- Proactive thinking and the ability to work on own initiative
Please note that we only accept application forms. Please do not send over your CV or cover letter as they will not be considered.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.