Site Supervisors Jobs Vacancy at Construction Marine Ltd Bridgwater
Construction Marine Ltd Bridgwater urgently required following position for Site Supervisors. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Supervisors Jobs Vacancy at Construction Marine Ltd Bridgwater Jobs Details:
Site Supervisors, 360 ops and Multi skilled ops required to work on the Western CAM framework.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Operatives will need to be multi skilled but have a good trade or experience in construction trades;
- Scour works
- Drainage all aspects
- Fencing all aspects
Advantageous qualifications: COSS, SSSTS, SMSTS, PASMA, IPAF, small tools, Temporary works supervisor/coordinator, First Aid, street works, IRATA, rail trolley, weed spray, chainsaw, strimmer etc.
- Work in a proper manner following appropriate procedures and instructions and use in a safe manner all tools and equipment.
- Co-operate with and follow direction of Site Supervisor / General Foreman so as not to put yourself or others at risk.
- Work to a level of competency gained through training and experience.
- Undertake manual labour including but not limited to loading and unloading vehicles, cleaning & maintenance, digging, lifting, pulling and relevant specialist trades for which you are competent to complete works as directed.
- Correctly use and maintain the PPE provided to you. Make requests for safety clothing or equipment where it is felt safety standards could be improved.
- Ensure that vehicles materials, tools and plant equipment under your control are fit for use and are used, stored & disposed of correctly. Report to the Site Supervisor / General Foreman and Safety Advisor any defects in tools, plant, equipment or protective clothing.
- Discuss all aspects of your work with the Site Supervisor / General Foreman where you feel unsure or think that safety can be improved.
- Contribute to the administration of the site by assisting with paperwork as directed for daily and weekly submissions to Head Office.
- Mentor General Operatives and inexperienced staff in work tasks.
- Attend work promptly and properly equipped.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
- Travel and lodging will be required if the sites are nationwide
- Training & Development is provided and maintained by our T&D team
- You will be required to muck in with other tasks as and when
- Position is permanent / directly employed
Package dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please follow the instructions. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity. All applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent, regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation