Marketing Executive Fox And National Geographic Jobs Vacancy at Fox Networks Group London
Fox Networks Group London urgently required following position for Marketing Executive Fox And National Geographic. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Executive Fox And National Geographic Jobs Vacancy at Fox Networks Group London Jobs Details:
Marketing Executive, UK, FOX, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild & YourTV
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Direct reports: 0
Department: Marketing & Advertising, UK
The Marketing Executive will play a major part in consumer-facing marketing campaigns for all portfolio brands; FOX, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, & YourTV.
The selected individual will be responsible for collaborative strategic & operational management of the channels campaigns and related assets reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager in the UK.
- Managing key marketing priorities alongside Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Manager
- Coordinate purchase orders and invoices received and manage system input
- Manage C level campaigns and assist the MM and SMM on A & B level campaigns where required
- Write briefs for upcoming legacy series campaigns
- Decipher and contribute to media plans
- Generate social media plans and content
- Develop and maintain relationships with key marketing contacts, decision-makers and affiliates – i.e., SKY, Virgin, BT, Channel Partners
- Regularly pitch and present priorities to affiliates and partners and act as the key point of contact for all affiliate approvals, communicating these internally
- Gather critical account information and assist the team in preparing reports (including post-campaign analysis, viewing reports and social media monitoring) to share internally
- Keep up to date with the latest cutting-edge tech, social media, influencers, apps etc, and provide regular competitor analysis to present to the team
- Understand the business priorities of FNG and uphold brand values whilst pushing boundaries and challenging the norm in an ever-changing broadcast marketing landscape
- Experience of working on marketing and creative campaigns, ideally in the broadcast world
- A passion for delivering brilliant innovative creative campaigns on time, on budget, on brand
- Ability to manage critical relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Confident at presenting to internal and external teams when required
- Interested in and highly knowledgeable about all social media platforms
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active self-starter, able to work independently and part of a team
- Able to prioritise and manage busy fluctuating workload
- Photoshop or Adobe Suite Experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.