Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Integral London
Integral London urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Integral London Jobs Details:
Provision of all-round engineering support, for the project delivery to the portfolio.
The role will be to take on all new projects, life cycle replacements or service repairs where project management is required.
The project manager will report directly into the senior project manager for his management, however this position will also report through to the account management team of Integral of the maintenance contract for project support, delivery and programming. There will be daily meetings set up throughout the delivery of any project being conducted on the portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explain implications of changes to project scope and/or objectives to the client and to the project team.
- Lead the team to prioritise signed off project work based on analysis of strategic importance, tasks outstanding, obstacles or barriers, budgets, resources and deadlines.
- Manage the client stakeholders, team members, or contract personnel to design a solution and establish associated project time lines and budgets.
- Establish and maintain a usable and well-communicated schedule for all phases of a project.
- The Project Manager must complete a Construction Phase Plan as part of their project control methodology.
- Ensure that each project runs in conjunction with the Construction Phase Plan and that each person involved in the project is proven to have the required skills.
- Evaluate all key project deliverable, as well as final product to ensure traceability of requirements, high quality and client acceptance.
- Responsible for formal sign off on all projects, this will often include coordinating input and involvement from the Commercial Manager and Client.
- Ensure project meets internal and client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery time lines, and strategy.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate risk on specific client engagements.
- Create contingency plans with appropriate input from key team members and implement a revised project schedule, scope or budget in a timely manner.
- Work with project team to ensure clients achieve an understanding of expectations, deliverable, dependencies, risks, progress and the works development process.
- Determine project roles of team members based on project requirements, time frames and budget.
- Work with external contractors in addition to internal resources.
- Define skill sets (competencies) required for the project based on project specifications and requirements.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organisation and objectives.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with client.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
Finance & Accounting:
- Understands basic revenue models, P&L and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
- Understand pricing model and billing procedures.
- Manages project budget.
- Must have previously work in a project management position.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature.
- Excellent organisational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting.
- Good computer skills, proficient with MS office applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively and fluently.
- Educational and experience requirements are as a minimum HNC in engineering, preferably a degree in engineering or equivalent combination of technical training
- Previous experience/knowledge of finance and management.