Operations Manager Stockley Park Jobs Vacancy at Nuffield Health Stockley Park
Nuffield Health Stockley Park urgently required following position for Operations Manager Stockley Park. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Stockley Park Jobs Vacancy at Nuffield Health Stockley Park Jobs Details:
About the Role:
As an Operations Manager you will have overall accountability for ensuring attainment of minimum standards as dictated by Health & Safety Legislation and internal Audit requirements.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the General Manager in order to support them.
- Have responsibility for continual improvement of site standards
- Recruit, develop and manage effective duty managers to ensure that they have the right capabilities, attitude and enthusiasm to deliver our organisational quality, health improvement and commercial objectives
- Oversee recruitment, management and training of the cleaning and lifeguard teams
- Drive the commitment and output of the team in promoting and selling other added value services.Skills/Experience required
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualified Assessor
- Has a proven desire to work within the Health & Safety arena
- Achieved or working towards a H&S related qualification
- Has a proven operational background within a leisure/hospitality industry or other equally operationally challenging sector
- Personally driven to continually improve the environment around them for the good of others
- Able to demonstrate significant experience of training, with particular emphasis on Health & Safety based courses
- Has proven management experience, with proven evidence of managing performance, improving potential, and effectively leading teams.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We’ve brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today’s healthcare market, we’re in an enviably strong position.
Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres offer a state-of-the-art environment in which to further your career. Our innovative way of working integrates services that range from sports massage to Pilates to complementary therapies. And our market leading continuing professional development programmes give you the time, support and budget to train properly. You’ll also enjoy the fact that we put our clients at the centre of everything we do, which means you get the chance to deliver genuinely personal and tailored services.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer additional incentives. We also provide training and development opportunities to progress your career and maintain our high standards of delivery.
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.