Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Cvl Ldn Dartford
Cvl Ldn Dartford urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Cvl Ldn Dartford Jobs Details:
Our client is one of the UK's leading Civil Engineering companies. Due to an uptake in work they are looking to expand their Streetworks Team with an experienced Charges Analyst.
- This role will be ultimately responsible for overseeing Streetwork Fixed Penalty Notices (FPN’s) and defect inspection charges following the completion of utility works in the highway
- Responsible for investigating the liability of claims made by various local authorities using NRSWA legislation to dispute charges
- Investigating dispute charges via email and phone
- Assisting management in dealing with outstanding invoices and payments to be paid
- Liaising with councils and contractors
- Helping defuse negative situations with passed back invoices
- The role will involve regularly liaising with local authorities
- Coordinating with councils with regards to the validity of queries and payment requests
- Processing all invoices through the in-house system
- You should be experienced in dealing with streetwork defects and FPN's
- You should have a good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks (NRSWA) and Traffic Management Act (TMA)
- You should be proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
This is an excellent position that offers career progression for the right individual with a salary of up to £26k
NRSWA / Streetworks / Permit / FPN / Section 74 / Scheduling / Highway / Utilities / Administrator / Planner / Coordinator / Power / Gas / Telecom / Water / Defect