Customer Services Consultant Westbourne Jobs Vacancy at Post Office Ltd Westbourne
Post Office Ltd Westbourne urgently required following position for Customer Services Consultant Westbourne. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Services Consultant Westbourne Jobs Vacancy at Post Office Ltd Westbourne Jobs Details:
- Giving every one of our customers outstanding customer experience, so that they can always be “Wowed”.
- Greeting and building a strong rapport with our customers, highlighting the benefits of our products and services.
- Generate high quality sales opportunities by generating customer referrals and appointments as appropriate.
- Working as an integral part of a team, being flexible and adapting the way that you work, understanding how you contribute towards the overall financial success of the branch.
- Processing our wide range of transactions and balancing both monies and stock with a high degree of accuracy and compliance to our branch standards.
- Provide advice to customers to ensure that they select the right product that meets the needs of the customer, e.g. Mails, Travel Money etc.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
- In the role you will need to demonstrate an excellent knowledge across our whole range of products and keep yourself updated with any product changes, including those offered by our competitors.
- You understand what outstanding customer service looks, feels and sounds like; this is an important foundation to your knowledge base.
- You demonstrate passion and enthusiasm to Wow your customers and be able to hold friendly, informed conversations about our products and services, keeping up the engagement even when things get busy.
- Your personality and qualities are what we value the most at Post Office.
- We need our people to embody our key values of care, challenge, and commit. We want our people to be passionate about our products and to be friendly and warm in their conversations with our customers.
- You will need to be a great team player who understands and respects everybody’s contribution to our success and is able to proactively help and support fellow team members, sharing your knowledge and ideas.
We know that the best way to provide a great service for customers is to evolve our business and adapt to their changing needs. That’s why we have a range of over 170 products and services, from personal financial services like banking, insurance, payments and travel money, to telecoms and, of course, mails. And we’re improving our online and in store experience for customers. We know that our customers never stop changing, so neither will we.
Securing the future Post Office’s future:
We are working hard to ensure that the next chapter of the Post Office’s history is a bright one. We are the current guardians of an iconic business and we want to hand over a thriving network of branches which can continue to provide essential products and services for our customers for many years to come. This is a uniquely exciting and challenging time for the Post Office – we’re shaping the future and creating a business we can all be proud of.
Working at the Post Office:
Post Office colleagues are the driving force behind our business. Whether they are in our branches or supporting from our offices, we are proud of the energy, commitment and customer focus our people all have in common.
All Post Office people are guided by our three values and behaviours, see Code of Business Standards:
We care by always thinking customer
We strive to make things ever better through honest challenge
We commit to decisive deliver