Sales Adviser Jobs Vacancy at House Fraser London
House Fraser London urgently required following position for Sales Adviser. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Adviser Jobs Vacancy at House Fraser London Jobs Details:
Job title: Service Specialist
Job purpose: A totally customer focused role driving customer loyalty and high average spends through the provision of an individually bespoke service. Consistently delivering excellent customer experiences and achieving personal targets. Level 2`s will also train, coach and develop members of the team as requested and support the Service Manager to organise the workload and team to achieve results.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Deliver a world leading multi-channel customer experience that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
- Achieve all targets by providing a bespoke and commercial fitting room service, helping to style customers by actively listening to their needs taking into account their lifestyle and body shape.
- Promote House Brands and Own Bought lines at every opportunity.
- Introduce customers to, and demonstrate enthusiasm for all Multi-channel services to drive sales and build customer loyalty.
- Resolve complaints and queries effectively face to face or on the telephone.
- Maintain replenishment and achieve excellent stockroom and back of house standards to ensure product availability.
- Effectively use POS systems and processes to enhance the customer experience to Company guidelines and policies.
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation including wearing a name badge.
- Take an active role in supporting in store eventing, providing ideas and feedback on ways to improve.
- Maintains sophisticated retail and visual standards to create theatre and capture the customers imagination.
- 100% compliant in Loss Prevention and Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation.
Skills, know-how and experience :
- Relevant retail or customer facing experience with a consistent career path which reflects the role.
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with customers to help them feel special.
- A desire and ability to deliver sales against target.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate confidently.
- Ability to work with and navigate Epos systems and is computer literate.
- An understanding of and interest in House of Fraser.
Key performance indicators :
- Mystery Shop Results
- Personal Sales, Order in Store, Gift Card, Recognition and Master Card targets
- Behavioural objectives
The role of Service Specialist
This is a front of house role requiring flexibility to support colleagues in other areas of the store when required from time to time.
The role has accountability for delivering exceptional service to drive personal business targets.
It requires the need to Inspire our customer through your belief and love of our products.
Continuously looks to learn and develop their service skills, product knowledge and behaviours in our ever changing retail environment.
Takes an active role in the One Voice On team mentality sharing ideas and identifying opportunities to enhance the store environment and grow the business.
To be a trusted partner in our customers lives, by being passionate about supporting our local community and environment by taking part in raising funds for our chosen charity and being knowledgeable about House of Frasers sustainability credentials to support our environment.
Support is provided from the Service Manager and the Store Management Team.