Paediatric Staff Nurse Jobs Vacancy at Thornbury Community Services Buckingham
Thornbury Community Services Buckingham urgently required following position for Paediatric Staff Nurse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Paediatric Staff Nurse Jobs Vacancy at Thornbury Community Services Buckingham Jobs Details:
Days £31.02/Nights £32.88/ Weekends £37.37 + Transportation
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Paediatric Nurses (RNC) to work within our complex care packages.
TCS are a well-established provider of complex nursing care placing registered nurses into packages,caring for children.
TCS offers you all the support you need through our dedicated team of case managers, clinical leads and back office staff.
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based health care experience within the last 2 years.
- Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
Benefits for you
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile.
- We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport.
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do.
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team.
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join an extremely rewarding package of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.
You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £31.00 to £37.00 /hour