Key Account Executive North East London Jobs Vacancy at Diageo London
Diageo London urgently required following position for Key Account Executive North East London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Account Executive North East London Jobs Vacancy at Diageo London Jobs Details:
You are responsible for the most important element of our business; making sure our customer, category and brand plans are executed brilliantly in outlet. You will make sure that wherever we connect with a customer or a consumer; he/she will enjoy working with or drinking our brands.
What are your responsibilities as Key Account Executive On Trade?
The role of the Key Account Executive is to own and lead the commercial agenda and Diageo performance within the given city. Managing circa 150 contractual outlets directly where the primary objective is to deliver distribution and secure pouring agreements for the full Diageo portfolio. As the City lead, the KAE is responsible for coordinating world class activation to be delivered by a dedicated Activation Specialist for your city. Our KAEs direct the activity within their city, you will play a leadership role across the city team.
It’s your responsibility that all the outlets in your zone are perfectly executed versus our predefined outlet execution standards.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Coordinator of performance across the city – supporting roles within the city are: Sales Executive, Quality Executive, Activation Specialist roles
- Secure distribution & pouring agreements across circa 150 outlets for the full Diageo portfolio
- Deliver a strong return on investment (ROI) through contractual agreements, managing spend and forecasting planned activity/ spend with key customers across the year
- Deliver against a full year annual operating plan (FY AOP) in line with our field sales ambition
- Responsible for developing customer relationships across the account base
- Responsible for determining who manages new business opportunities within the team
- Own the Route to Market (RTM) relationships for the city
- In outlet performance and execution levels accurately tracked and measured (in CRM system where deployed)
- Responsible for the quality and serve standard of Guinness Draught with the support of the Quality Executive within the city.
These are the qualities/previous experience we are looking for to ensure you will be set up for success as a KeyAccount Executive within the On Trade?
- On Trade experience in a similar sales/activation led role or from the trade inc outlet management.
- Relationships – Has the ability to build strong relationships with customers and route to markets.
- Commercial Acumen – can manage ROI, forecasting and investment decisions.
- Knowledge of the city, the trade and the RTM relationships.
- Target Driven – Will to win! You have the drive, appetite and ambition to excel within a challenging target driven environment.
- Team coach – will be a key member, coach and mentor of the city team
- Organised – can manage a host of priorities.
- Agile – must be comfortable adapting and flexing workloads to accommodate business needs.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive package that includes a sales incentive plan rewarding you for delivering great performance.
- Industry leading sales capability training
- Working for the undisputed leader in the Spirits industry
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other talented and driven members of the team, where you will always be learning and growing then we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your application!
Please note you must demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK, be over 21 years of age and hold a full, clean driving license and proof of driving experience of at least 1 year.