Client Account Controller Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Ipswich
Willis Towers Watson Ipswich urgently required following position for Client Account Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Account Controller Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Ipswich Jobs Details:
- Ensure the secure, efficient and auditable handling of client’s monies
- Maintain up to date and accurate records
- Own the fiscal relationship for designated clients / reinsurers. Act as the main point of contact for all matters relating to payment
- Actively service accounts to a high standard and within deadlines. Ensure timely collection and payment of monies due to / from clients, reinsurers and third parties; reconciliation, chasing and minimisation of funding to ensure financial metrics are achieved.
- Use MI to identify debtor related problems and escalate / negotiate / influence where necessary to resolve.
- Review and correlate cash on a daily basis
- Ensure compliance with Willis Towers Watson internal accounting and settlement procedures and external (FCA and SOX) regulations
- Maintain ongoing relationships with assigned clients / reinsurers / third parties
- Liaise with Client Service Managers and other associates as appropriate to ensure Business Unit targets met
- Escalate issues to Client Service Manager / Operations Director / Account Executive as appropriate
- Where required, perform accurate authorising in accordance with the Payment Authorisation Manual
- Complete Account Controller core requirements reviews where appropriate
- Adhere to standardised Group policies and procedures, Accounting and Settlement fundamentals, including all WEM, sanctions touch points and other regulatory requirements
- Educated to A level standard or relevant industry experience as a minimum according to the role
- Intermediate IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Organise and Prioritise
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously; and general willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both brokers and clients
- Good Time Management skills
- Technical knowledge of Reinsurance policies pertinent to your business unit
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity