Office And Volunteer Officer Opfcc Jobs Vacancy at North Yorkshire Police Harrogate
North Yorkshire Police Harrogate urgently required following position for Office And Volunteer Officer Opfcc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office And Volunteer Officer Opfcc Jobs Vacancy at North Yorkshire Police Harrogate Jobs Details:
We have a great opportunity for an Office and Volunteer Officer within the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner’s Office (OPFCC). You will lead on co-ordinating office functions and processes and will attract, recruit, train and manage up to 50 independent volunteers across the county, ensuring they are retained and motivated to fully undertake their responsibilities in line with the Independent Custody Visitor Scheme (ICVS) requirements.
Examples of accountabilities of the role include:
- Coordinate the Commissioner’s Volunteer Schemes, especially the ICVs, providing the following across these schemes:
- Effective advice and guidance
- Co-ordinate and support volunteers working within the schemes to ensure they remain engaged, motivated and valued
- Co-ordinate the recruitment, deployment and training programmes of the volunteers
- Monitor and review the schemes
- Handle and investigate any issues arising from custody visits and other aspects of the scheme
What you will bring to the role:
- You will have fantastic engaging customer service
- You will have excellent proven stakeholder manager and communication skills
- You will have previous experience of managing and motivating others
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and manage time effectively.
In addition, NYP offers a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity for flexible-location and/or remote working for a number of its support staff.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Support for further professional development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Upbeat – Access to a fantastic range of exclusive discounts on well-known online and high street retailers
- Unison is the recognised Trade union within NYP and there are also a number of other Inclusion and Diversity support networks.
For more information on this role, please contact the Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner on 01423 569 562.
Closing date:0900 Monday 4th November 2019