Director Regulatory Reporting Jobs Vacancy at Bny Mellon London
Bny Mellon London urgently required following position for Director Regulatory Reporting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Regulatory Reporting Jobs Vacancy at Bny Mellon London Jobs Details:
- Oversight of the regulatory reporting process to UK regulators, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Analysis of changes and insight into the drivers
- Review and give input to capital and liquidity stress testing and updates for the ICAAP and ILAA, including ad hoc forecasting.
- Oversight of the daily capital adequacy, liquidity and large exposures calculations
- MI process and reporting of KPI’s for the UK
- Actively involvement in reconciliations and variances, including liaison with the business, and reporting on explanations for movements.
- Understand the upcoming requirements and how they will impact the UK entities
- Work with the project team(s) as the SME of the UK
- Ensure local regulatory changes are included in the overall change agenda
Support for Business lines assessing impact of new product or product changes
- Business advice on all regulatory reporting matters, including the regulatory impact of M&A projects, group legal entity restructuring and other projects
- A key contact point and relationship manager with BNY Mellon Group functions and external auditors on UK regulatory issues
- Provision of guidance and implementation process for CAP/GAAP changes
- Working with the Tax Group on tax issues impacting the banking entities including legal entity structures, transfer pricing and proposed transactions
- Work with Treasury to implement liquidity and capital management policies for Banking entities and related companies
- Maintain compliance with Bank Accounts/bank mandate policies
- Management of an individual based in London
- Goal setting and regular performance appraisals
- Development of staff and contributing to enhanced employee engagement
- Significant experience and commercial awareness in the Financial Services industry
- Adaptable, flexible and proactive
- Strong leader with proven record
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision maker, responsible and accountable
- Deadline driven with effective time management and ability to work under pressure
- Client orientated and results focused
- Able to manage risk in a highly regulated and controlled environment
- Ability to establish and develop effective relationships
- Highly motivated, fast learning and proactive with an ability for problem solving
- Qualified accountant with a number of years post qualification experience
- Significant years of experience in the Financial Services industry particularly Banking
- Significant Regulatory reporting experience
- Staff management
- Experience of a fast moving, highly controlled, multi-national/functional organisation.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 85072
Requisition Number: 1815764