Executive Support Coordinator China Jobs Vacancy at Hamleys London
Hamleys London urgently required following position for Executive Support Coordinator China. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Support Coordinator China Jobs Vacancy at Hamleys London Jobs Details:
- To provide an efficient, professional and courteous first point of contact for the Chinese Executive and Hamleys Board.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Group Company Liaison Work
- Acting as the main point of contact and liaison between the Chairman’s Office, Group Executive and Hamleys of London Ltd on China related matters, activities and communication.
- Help to develop professional and effective working relationships & communication across Hamleys and the Group.
- Organising meetings on behalf of the Chairman’s Office, the Group Executive and Hamleys as and when required. Taking minutes for internal and external meetings related to Group level business only and circulating these to meeting attendees.
- Attending meetings with Chinese delegates in order to assist in interpreting as and when required.
- Acting as an interpreter and handling administration/correspondence for China related matters and activities, for the CEO & CFO,
- Providing high level support in production and translation of all of presentations, reports and proposals for China, to include proofreading, creating documents & managing versions of edits.
- Partner with the Hamleys Marketing team to ensure any key press related activity is relayed back to Group Executive Office.
- To manage all visits and visitors from China, organising all the travel and hotel requirements, visas and accommodation as required.
- Support the CEO & CFO as requested in respect of China related matters and to seek to improve the interaction between the Group Executive and Hamleys.
- To maintain strict confidentiality and be able to confidently deal with sensitive information.
- To undertake such other duties as appropriate as may reasonably be required of you by the Hamleys Board or Head of HR. The list of duties in this Job Description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive.
- Demonstrates standards of excellence,
- Excellent inter-personal skills,
- Smart & presentable appearance,
- Professional and logical approach to problem solving,
- Demonstrates a high level of professional integrity,
- Strong initiative and self – motivation,
- Determination to succeed with a ‘can do’ attitude,
- High levels of enthusiasm and energy,
- Maintains a positive frame of mind in all circumstances,
- Innovative and creative,
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Flexibility in approach to work,
- Promotes personal credibility through working productively,
- Works independently with effective time management,
- To show a willingness to learn and self-develop,
- To maintain strict confidentiality and be able to confidently deal with sensitive information,
- To undertake such other duties as appropriate as may reasonably be required by the Executive. The list of duties in this Job Description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive.
Specific Job Skills:
- Fluent Mandarin & English is essential for this role,
- Good understanding of Cantonese is essential for this role,
- Minimum of 18 months relevant experience in a similar EA role with specific Chinese business knowledge,
- Experienced at managing executive travel and diary management,
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills,
- Ability to multi-task and work calmly under pressure,
- Great attention to detail,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Confident in dealing with people on telephone and in person,
- Strong numerical understanding,
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Fully IT literate
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically: Outlook/Word, Excel, SharePoint & Powerpoint).
- Degree educated with a Business-related qualification.
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 P/A.
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum, pension scheme, life assurance & private healthcare.