Junior Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy at Lewin London
Lewin London urgently required following position for Junior Graphic Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy at Lewin London Jobs Details:
We're looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Creative Services team. This is a fantastic role for a talented and ambitious graduate looking to start their Design career or equally take the next challenge with an iconic British menswear retailer.
The role will support the Creative Services team in overseeing the design and production of all artwork and graphics to be used across all our marketing channels.
You will be responsible for:
Experience for the role
- Ideal but not essential 1years' experience in a graphic design environment - studio or in-house
- Passion for design of digital and print media
- Excellent conceptual and visualisation skills
- Good understanding of digital media, branding and interactive design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite – specifically InDesign, Photoshop, XD
- Ideal but not essential experience of Sketch
T.M. Lewin are passionate about our people and offer the opportunity to work in a fun, energetic and fast paced culture. We are high performing and provide high levels of challenge and support.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with generous benefits for you and your family:
- Generous holiday entitlement which grows with your length of service
- Substantial discount for you AND your family and friends
- Complimentary workwear from the T.M. Lewin range
- Performance related bonus scheme
- LOVE2SHOP everyday benefit card offering discounts across 60 retailers
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Summer hours