Applications Support Officer Jobs Vacancy at Engie Quadrant East The Silver Link North Cobalt Business Park Tyneside North Tyneside
- Applications Support Officer
- Engie Quadrant East The Silver Link North Cobalt Business Park Tyneside
- North Tyneside ENG
- 20 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Engie Quadrant East The Silver Link North Cobalt Business Park Tyneside North Tyneside urgently required following position for Applications Support Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Applications Support Officer Jobs Vacancy at Engie Quadrant East The Silver Link North Cobalt Business Park Tyneside North Tyneside Jobs Details:
- Works closely with service desk team to resolve incidents within Service Level Agreements.
- Proactively identifies operational problems and contributes to their resolution
- Contributes to the planning of maintenance and installation work and implements planned updates
- Provides 2nd and 3rd line application support resolving all incidents and requests in line with Service Level Agreements and under taking problem managing working closely with Service Management and Infrastructure Support
- Ensures all applications adhere to security policies and appropriate escalation processes are in place for all applications
- Documents all applications and integration components for support purposes in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures and adheres to any applicable configuration management procedures
- Identifies key issues and risk elements and escalates promptly
- Works with internal and external supplier relationships to ensure new fixes and maintenance releases are delivered in a timely fashion
- Introduces, promotes and encourages enterprise and innovation throughout the team, in looking for new answers and delivery of a fresh approach
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
- Applications running with an Oracle RDBMS and/or an SQL server database
- Working knowledge of SQL / SQLPlus
- Understanding the architecture of client-server built applications.
- Development of Unix Shell Scripts and using Unix commands.
- Database and Microsoft Windows task scheduling
- Ability to develop practical solutions to user and system requirements.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to manage and prioritise tasks and work schedules.
- Positive customer service skills and friendly, flexible manner.
- Ability to advise, guide and communicate technical issues to non technical staff.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Graduate level or equivalent with experience of the application of relevant tools in a multidisciplinary ICT organisation.
- Completed Higher Education in ICT related area.
- Knowledge of Public sector
- Evidence of a successful track record in a support and development role.
- Evidence of involvement and positive contribution to ICT projects.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
Job: Digital and IT
Primary Location: Europe-United Kingdom-England-North Tyneside
Organization: ENGIE Cofely UK
Nature of Responsibility: Advanced operational / administrative role
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2018, 4:04:15 PM