Solution Engineer Junior Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London
Taboola London urgently required following position for Solution Engineer Junior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solution Engineer Junior Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London Jobs Details:
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 480B recommendations to 1.3B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC News, CBS Sports, USA Today, and The Weather Channel.
The Client Solutions & Delivery team is looking for a Solutions Engineer to provide a high-level of technical service and support to customers implementing Taboola’s products. In this role you will be working with a team of talented individuals who are responsible for delivering best-of-breed solutions to our top customers.
- Assist in the creation and modification of custom user interfaces and logic for Taboola’s recommendation modules.
- Collaborate with the business teams throughout the company and work directly with external customers’ product and technical teams to successfully implement and launch Taboola’s products.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting, including DB analysis and reading system logs to identify and solve complex issues.
- Setup and run A/B tests for customers in order to optimize performance.
- Management of numerous tasks and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer requirements and requests.
- Write technical notes and documentation to be utilized by others on the team.
- BSc. in tech oriented field or equivalent experience (e.g. Code School/Bootcamp)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines, and provide creative technical solutions
- Experience providing excellent service to customers, preferably in a technical role
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A positive team player with motivation, ambition, and innovative ideas
- Must have a strong desire to learn new things and continue learning!
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, L’Express and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.