Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy at Metro Bank Plc Putney
Metro Bank Plc Putney urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy at Metro Bank Plc Putney Jobs Details:
- At Metro Bank we are looking for Customer Service Representatives who display outstanding qualities of providing genuinely professional and amazing customer service. Our store colleagues focus on the customer all the time, every time because they care about our customers, and we get rid any stupid bank rules that get in the way of them doing that. That is why we offer instant account opening with a debit card, PIN and cheque book issued on the spot. How amazing is that?
So what will you be doing…..?
- Greeting and welcoming customers
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services
- Opening accounts for our customers and providing loan and credit card facilities
- Helping customers with our amazing Magic Money Machines and Safe Deposit boxes
- Participating in our store events (including Kids Rock, Dogs Rule, Grand Openings, Metro Money Zone)
You need to be this kind of person….
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
- Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
- Right from the start, we'll give you full training and great support so you don't need previous experience of finance or banking, but you do need experience of dealing with complex customer service queries.
- We are looking for colleagues who want to revolutionise banking by turning customers into fans!
- You'll also need to be able to balance building relationships with your customers with attention to detail - we are a bank after all!
- Able to deliver excellent customer experience in a very fast paced environment (our Stores are often very busy!)
- Be 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns over the seven days Metro Bank are open
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!