Assembler Jobs Vacancy at Curtiss Wright Corporation
Curtiss Wright Corporation urgently required following position for Assembler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assembler Jobs Vacancy at Curtiss Wright Corporation Jobs Details:
Curtiss-Wright is recruiting for an Assembler at our new facility at Bournemouth International Airport. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with immediate interviews and start date available working directly for the company.
This position offers many benefits such as a four-day workweek (37 hours Monday to Thursday) and free parking.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks, including soldering, mechanical assembly, crimping and wiring and fine work
- Experience within an electronic/mechanical manufacturing environment
- Able to read and understand drawings
- Team player, with good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail and working within a team to produce quality of workmanship in the timescales required
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business, overtime is available if required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate in various Production Cells performing product assembly, repair and test functions to the requirements of the Master Production Schedule, Quality Management System and other Company imposed targets.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks, operating as part of a multi skilled operator pool
- Operate a "right first time/every time" production strategy within the cell and utilise Quality Cost analysis to improve cell effectiveness
- Comply with all Quality Management System (QMS) requirements
- Perform visual inspection and Final Release to authorised levels
- Ensure all necessary Test Equipment/Tooling being utilised is available and within calibration
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements
- Fully contribute to achieving Business Unit KPI (Key Performance Indicator) targets
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled