Digital Designer Jobs Vacancy at And Direct Leominster
And Direct Leominster urgently required following position for Digital Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Designer Jobs Vacancy at And Direct Leominster Jobs Details:
We have been in business for over 30 years and are one of the largest pure-play apparel and footwear retailers in the UK, with over 2 million customers shopping with us every year and over 100 million website visits a year. We currently have dedicated local market websites in the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Poland; in addition, we dispatch to a further 15+ countries worldwide.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer who can assist in producing creative and supporting marketing activities for MandM Direct.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension contribution
- Staff discount.
If you’re looking for an exciting role where you can share your ideas within a social and friendly work environment whilst vastly increase your business skills and knowledge at the same time, this is the role for you.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Producing design work that adheres to MandM Direct’s brand identity
- Designing and coding customer-facing site content such as homepages and landing pages
- Providing creative for the MandM Direct social media sites, affiliates and google
- Designing and coding customer facing emails, including marketing, transactional and onsite
- Producing print design work when required, such as for catalogues and PR material
- Working to timeframes specified in creative briefs, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Ensuring graphics folders are logically organised and kept tidy on all relevant drives
- Driving to improve the site’s usability and accessibility.
Interested? To be considered you will need to be:
- Experienced in working within a commercial design role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud; primarily Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and InDesign
- Able to produce a commercially orientated design that is customer focused with a good eye for detail
- Organised and aware of deadlines, and can work to short notice or under pressure
- Excellent with written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and be able to communicate well with both technical and editorial staff
- Able to adhere to brand guidelines
- Literate in the areas of web design
- Knowledgeable of Windows as this role is Windows-based
- Able to understand HTML and CSS, and able to write tidy and legible code
- A competent Photoshop user with good image manipulation and retouching skills.
Hours of work:
9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.