Business Partner Enabling Functions Jobs Vacancy at Healthcare Amersham
Healthcare Amersham urgently required following position for Business Partner Enabling Functions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Partner Enabling Functions Jobs Vacancy at Healthcare Amersham Jobs Details:
Role Summary:The Human Resource Business Partner for enabling functions is responsible for supporting, advising and consulting on all aspects of HR partnering with the enabling function leaders (Finance, IT, Legal) globally to deliver, and develop where appropriate, a broad range of HR services to the organization.
Essential Responsibilities:This includes but is not limited to providing leadership and direction in the following critical areas within HR: change management; talent acquisition and talent management planning practices; engagement and retention; organizational development and training; compensation and benefits; employee relations; HR compliance, and general policy administration, workforce planning. The role will also have responsibility as HR for the Biopharma HR team.
- Partner with functional leaders and their teams to develop and execute both long-term and short-term HR strategies that directly support and enable business objectives
Advise and partner with the business leader/s on communication and change management
- Responsible for key talent and management development including consulting with leaders regarding team development, succession and personal/professional development of associates
- Drives and sustain core process supporting performance management – challenges managers to assess correctly and make the right calls around people, and supports them working through those decisions
Drives and sustains the key processes around engagement, from analysis, communication, feedback and action planning
- Act as an organizational coach, who builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with clients to maximize team performance
- Strategically collaborate with client managers to design and implement the most effective organizational structures
Provide strategic coaching to key employees as related to succession planning, career path development, and performance management
- Has personal ownership for key HR metrics (recruitment, development, retention, etc.) for client area and works with leaders to dive to root cause and develop and execute appropriate counter-measures where needed
- Works with leaders and managers to professionally execute corporate policies and HR programs ensuring appropriate and agreed levels of quality, delivery and cost
Lead talent assessment in the organization, identifying key employee strengths and development needs in order to select, retain and develop key talent
- Lead succession planning and talent development strategies for the organization, identifying critical roles and preparing potential talent and pipelines for mentoring, training, etc.
- Lead client groups through critical HR operating rhythms such as salary planning and performance management
- Develop and drive strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent
Work with leaders and employees to create a positive and engaging work environment
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Significant experience in a variety of Human Resource positions with increasing scope
- Demonstrated experience in making strategic HR decisions, assessing leadership talent and effectively interfacing with high-level business and operations leaders
In-depth understanding of HR concepts and principles gained through formal education and substantial work experience
- Developed (oral and written) communication and diplomacy skill set with the ability to influence others by presenting sound and logical arguments tailored to the audience
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website .
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Advanced Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or related field
- Coaching and leadership assessment experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to assess situations make judgments based on practice or previous experience
- Strategic mindset and strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Results oriented – has track record for delivery results, takes ownership and is accountable
- Continuous improvement oriented – has familiarity with lean and change management principles and how to apply them to HR
- Embraces and thrives on challenge and stretch goals
- Customer Service oriented – high sense of urgency
- Is a team player who recognizes the importance of relationship management and builds credibility through action and results
- Ability to work in changing environments, see through complexity and strategically promote an inclusive/diverse workforce
- Demonstrated ability to drive the HR strategic agenda using knowledge of the organization and its employees
Capable of handling multiple issues and/or projects simultaneously and executing to completion
About Us:GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Additional Locations:United Kingdom, United States;Massachusetts;Amersham, Marlborough;