Junior Digital Marketing Consultant Italian English Speaking Jobs Vacancy at Rich Clicks London
- Junior Digital Marketing Consultant Italian English Speaking
- Rich Clicks
- London ENG
- 22 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Rich Clicks London urgently required following position for Junior Digital Marketing Consultant Italian English Speaking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Digital Marketing Consultant Italian English Speaking Jobs Vacancy at Rich Clicks London Jobs Details:
Rich Clicks is a fast-growing award-winning digital marketing company based at Bermondsey (London) specialised in the UK and European markets.
Due to our growth, we’re currently looking for 1 enthusiastic, adaptable and digitally-savvy Digital Marketing Consultants with AT LEAST 2 years of experience and the right attitude to join our team.
The role will have a focus on SEO, SEA-PPC, Social Media Adv, Inbound and Automation Marketing.
At Rich Clicks, you’ll be working in a small but enthusiastic team and your voice will always be important.
So what does the role actually involve?
- Search Engine Optimisation activities, website usability and user experience, content creation and promotion and Search Advertising (especially Google Adwords).
- Involvement in a wider range of digital marketing channels, including Social Media and Inbound Marketing.
- Devising tailored digital marketing plans to achieve clients’ specific business objectives.
- Driving towards clients’ business objectives through continual improvement and evolution of their digital marketing activities.
- Analysing performance data and translating it into digestible insights and actionable recommendations.
- Managing projects and ongoing activities with precision and reliability.
What are we looking for in an applicant?
We are looking for professionals with a minimum of 2 years proven experience in Digital Marketing/SEO.
In other words, someone that is immediately able to immerse themselves and get involved in our projects.
The applicant must possess the following:
- Bilingual or fluent in both Italian/English languages.
- An understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, website usability, online advertising, content marketing and social media advertising.
- Initiative and a can-do attitude – attitude goes a long way at Rich Clicks.
- A keen interest and understanding of business and marketing.
- An unfaltering organisation, time-management and forward planning.
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to look from the customers’ point of view.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in-person.
The following are desirable and would be a plus for your application:
- An understanding of Inbound Marketing.
- Google Certified Professional status will be a plus and a mandatory achievement within the first 3 months of the contract.
- Technical SEO skills and experience in Automation/Inbound Marketing will be a big boost for your application.
As a part of the hiring process, your knowledge will be tested.
Salary is based on experience.
Required languages: Bilingual or fluent in both Italian/English languages. Knowledge of any other language (any level) will be a plus.
Before you apply, make sure you include something in your application that clearly shows that you’ve read this job ad.