Mobile Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Afi Group Fareham
Afi Group Fareham urgently required following position for Mobile Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mobile Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Afi Group Fareham Jobs Details:
Salary £negotiable (DOE) + overtime + company van + benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded? Then a job with AFI is for you.
AFI are currently recruiting for a Mobile Engineer based from our Fareham depot.
You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Engineer in the smooth running of the depot and servicing and maintaining our expanding hire rental fleet. As this is a mobile role, you will be visiting customer sites within the region.
In brief the position involves:
- -Carrying out pre-delivery inspections (PDIs), services, LOLER inspections, repairs, manufacturer updates and maintaining the corporate image of our fleet of rental machines.
- -Attending breakdowns on customer sites.
- -Accurately complete all necessary recording of checks using a company issued PDA, following company procedure at all times.
- -Communicate effectively with the engineering team and hire office to make sure that the depot maintains maximum machine availability.
The ideal candidate:
- -You must hold an engineering qualification (ideally in Plant Maintenance) – minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- -You should have a sound mechanical knowledge in a Powered Access background.
- -Be competent in electro/hydraulic systems.
- -You will be experienced in fault finding / diagnostics.
- -You will be working closely with customers and colleagues, so you must be able to communicate professionally.
- -You must be able to prioritise tasks in an ever changing demanding hire environment.
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 21 hire locations across the UK and over 5,000 machines, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award – to name a few).
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- -23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays.
- -Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme.
- -An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions.
- -Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary.
- -Paid Overtime.
- -Company Van.
- -Healthcare Cash Plan.
- -In addition we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).
Please note that we operate a 2 stage interview process and online testing to screen candidates.