Cloud Architect Virtualisation Project Architecture Jobs Vacancy at Ampers Consulting Portsmouth
- Cloud Architect Virtualisation Project Architecture
- Ampers Consulting
- Portsmouth ENG
- 20 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Ampers Consulting Portsmouth urgently required following position for Cloud Architect Virtualisation Project Architecture. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cloud Architect Virtualisation Project Architecture Jobs Vacancy at Ampers Consulting Portsmouth Jobs Details:
The Cloud Architect (Cloud, Virtualisation, Project, Architecture) is responsible for creating and documenting technical system and solution designs and their subsequent maintenance and implementation oversight throughout project deliveries.
The Cloud Architect (Cloud, Virtualisation, Project, Architecture) will own and lead this design, consulting, where appropriate with other internal customer and technical SME's and providing technical guidance and support to the Project Manager.
The design of systems and solutions is a crucial component of the early stages of any project and sets the foundations for the following engineering, configuration, training, testing and lifecycle support activities.
Responsibilities for the Cloud Architect (Cloud, Virtualisation, Project, Architecture)
- Production of a documented system and solution designs to standards/formats
- Presentation of designs and supporting rationale to internal and external audiences
- Maintenance and update of design through project change processes
- Design leadership and oversight across the project team through proactive interaction with all stakeholders
- A mixture of office and site-based work as appropriate for the needs of the project
- Liaison with 3rd party companies to agree on component specifications
- Present a professional approach and attitude to all work undertaken.
Experience for the Cloud Architect (Cloud, Virtualisation, Project, Architecture)
- IT focussed in the server and/or client-based environments
- Previous experience of developing technical solution designs for IT-based systems
- Windows Domain Architecture
- Client/Server hardware
- Windows 7, 10, Server 2012 and above
- Virtualisation and Cloud-based environments
- Production of extensive documentation diagrams and presentations