Associate Media Account Manager Poland Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London
Taboola London urgently required following position for Associate Media Account Manager Poland. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Media Account Manager Poland Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London Jobs Details:
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, Associate Account Manager to develop and grow our clients’ businesses, strengthen client relationships and serve as a source of valuable insight to their clients.
This role is geared towards someone who has a passion for digital, great client service, and is looking to start their account management career.
- Book of Business Management - service clients in accordance to importance and potential within your portfolio, spotting abilities to scale, product rollout potential and further client needs
- Account insights and strategy – analysing and creating custom reports and actionable insight for clients where necessary/ needed to support your arguments for account growth
- Client education & proactive consultation – Ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform. Working with clients to help them understand and optimise their campaigns, hit campaign goals and scale their account
- Campaign management – handling of first level technical requests - implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc. - and escalation of second level technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully
- Upsell and Cross-sell - Focus on rollout of new product features and and additional campaigns as well as international account expansion
- Client meetings and QBRs - Conducting face to face quarterly business review meetings with key clients.
- Ability to thrive in a results-driven customer-facing role
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Comfortable to manage a portfolio of clients - prioritisation, and farming of portfolio growth according potential
- Hungry to upsell, and aware of the opportunities involved for clients looking for infinite scale (client focused proactivity and hunger for success will be encouraged and rewarded)
- Strong analytical skills, monitoring and identification of trends in data and generation of actionable insight and reports for the client
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- Excellent technological skills or ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation from a technical point of view
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- Willing to travel for business (Client meetings, events, conferences)
- Fluent Polish is a must
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, L’Express and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.