Community Manager Jobs Vacancy at Ubisoft Newcastle upon Tyne
Ubisoft Newcastle upon Tyne urgently required following position for Community Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Manager Jobs Vacancy at Ubisoft Newcastle upon Tyne Jobs Details:
Ubisoft is the 3rd largest independent games publisher in the world and we are serious about fun. We work in an ever evolving and competitive business and need to provide consumer support which engages and amazes our customers who are more connected to us than ever before. At our Consumer Relationship Centre we manage interactions with consumers through a wide range of communication channels including community management, forums and social media. Working in close collaboration with the wider business it is key in the fulfilment of our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
The Community Manager is responsible for monitoring the community channels to communicate and to engage, excite, and trouble shoot, with the ultimate goal to drive traffic, engagement, brand loyalty and influence our players to become active Ubisoft ambassadors.
- Manage Ubisoft forums by building their structure, overseeing moderation, publishing regularly some content.
- Monitor and drive conversation on all Social Media, in particular Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Publish and potentially create content on our brand websites
- Create compelling marketing communications to acquire, engage, and excite game fans.
- Design and deploy in-game community management features (i.e. mobile optimized forums, FAQs, tips & tricks).
- Regularly engage with players at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion and engagement to contribute towards the growth of the community.
- Identify and engage with high value customers, rewarding valuable players for spending time in the game/community.
- Work with product marketing manager and game team to develop, update, and execute community engagement calendar.
- Support product marketing to execute cross-promotions across games and channels.
- Deliver regular community updates to the business, informing of community sentiment and player focused campaign performance.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback based on A/B testing, consumer insights through online surveys, and close monitoring of community channels.
- Demo products at various tradeshows and press events if necessary.
- To support the wider CRC team as and when required
2 years +experience working in mobile or social games, interactive entertainment, digital/social media, community/content management, and/or online gaming.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format
- Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure.
- Experience managing Facebook fan page, website, forum, Search or other online outbound marketing content.
- Basic technical skills, such as HTML, Photoshop, knowledge of back-office tools for Web or Social Media.
- Ability to analyze game metrics, interpret data, and provide recommendations.
- Highly organized, proactive, and a positive attitude.
- Passion for interactive marketing and gaming.
The job is a permanent role and will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.