Analyst Jobs Vacancy at The Ocean Partnership London
The Ocean Partnership London urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy at The Ocean Partnership London Jobs Details:
Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading Natural Resources company based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded accountant to join a growing business.
As the FP&A Analyst, you will manage analysis and reporting in evaluating and interpreting financial and operational performance of the Group to the top management and the Board. This provides a unique opportunity to develop in a fast-paced and continually evolving organisation.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Provide valuable analysis and reporting of actual as well as planned results to senior stakeholders on a timely basis working in a team of FP&A professionals. Ensure key business performance risks, issues, and opportunities are identified and highlighted to management. This includes:
- Consolidation of Group's management accounts for a month/quarter including elimination of Intercompany transactions
- Prepare monthly and quarterly presentations for the Senior Management team, Audit Committee, Board of Directors and Investors
- Variance analysis including in-depth analysis of costs per product. Understanding the reasons for deviations from the budget as well as previous period
- Regular monitoring of corporate expenses with a view to optimise them
- Understand and interpret the Financial Statements such as Income Statement, Balance sheet and Cash Flow. Reconcile management accounting metrics with financial accounting when needed
- Deliver live and quarterly forecasting, annual budget and 5-year plan with tight deadlines
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Continuous simplification and improvements in the planning & reporting cycle
- Solid financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes skills
- Able to produce high quality, accurate output under tight timescales
- Developed accounting knowledge including group consolidation
- Advanced excel/PowerPoint/system skills with the ability to build complex financial models;
- Highest standards of accuracy
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.
Graduate Junior Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bupa London. Bupa London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Graduate Junior Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 30 Nov, 2018. Graduate Junior Analyst - 12 mth FTC. As a Junior Analyst you will have the opportunity to work across different analytical teams with the support of senior... ... Continue reading -->
Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Rbs Birmingham. Rbs Birmingham opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Data Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 11 Sep, 2018. Join us as a Data Analyst. This is an opportunity for a driven and passionate Data Analyst to take on a role with great learning potential in our Financial Risk... ... Continue reading -->
Investment Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Williams Grove. Williams Grove opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Investment Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Dec, 2018. Williams Advanced Engineering are currently recruiting for an Investment Analyst to join our growing Technology Ventures team on a permanent basis.... ... Continue reading -->
Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy at University Oxford Oxford. University Oxford Oxford opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Data Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Dec, 2018. As a data analyst you will be:. This new 2-year fixed-term post will see you be a key member of a small team of data analysts and modellers who create... ... Continue reading -->
Credit Advisory Analyst Month Fixed Term Contract Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London. Hsbc London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Credit Advisory Analyst Month Fixed Term Contract position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 04 Dec, 2018. Credit Advisory Analyst. Knowledge of CARM system. As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our... ... Continue reading -->