Head Agriculture And Estates Jobs Vacancy at Jmc Legal Recruitment
Jmc Legal Recruitment urgently required following position for Head Agriculture And Estates. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Agriculture And Estates Jobs Vacancy at Jmc Legal Recruitment Jobs Details:
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced agricultural / property lawyer to head up their highly respected Agriculture and Estates team based in Banbury.
Ranked in Tier 2 for the South East within The Legal 500 UK 2017, this practice area is noted as having 'an excellent reputation in the field', and now they are looking for a senior lawyer to grow the team and provide quality advice and excellent service that our clients deserve.
This particular firm have grown significantly in recent years, in part due to a significant capital investment and increased workload. Culturally the firm is dynamic, professional, and progressive, they are very client-centric and put emphasis on delivering a first-class experience.
- As Head of Agriculture and Estates, you will take on and look to expand a caseload of quality property work with an agricultural bias.
- Act for private individuals and privately owned commercial operations.
- Continue to build strong relationships with clients and professional contacts through marketing and networking.
- Working with colleagues across private client departments, to provide clients with the quality legal services and support they require.
- Mentor and develop the team.
Their Agriculture and Estates team consists of 4 staff based in Banbury, and they help and advise on the many aspects of law affecting either farmers or non-farmers owning rural property. They offer their clients a highly personal and customised service, with particular experience in high-end residential conveyancing, agriculture and property development.
- Highly experienced lawyer, with a proven track record
- Ability to market and network
- Confident in working with high net worth client
- Ability to build strong relationship
- Committed to personal and professional development of team members
- Outstanding communication skills
- A commitment to quality, and excellent customer service
- Salary (Competitive) - Depending on experience, Free Car Parking, Group Life cover, Long service awards, Annual pay reviews, Company sick pay, Pension.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced agricultural / property lawyer to join this growing and dynamic Legal 500 firm based their Banbury office
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.