Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Claranet Remote
Claranet Remote urgently required following position for Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Claranet Remote Jobs Details:
Founded in 1996, Claranet has evolved into a multi-disciplinary technology services provider with global reach. The company has annualised revenues of circa £375 million, over 6,500 customers, and more than 2,200 employees in nine countries. In the UK we have over 500 staff working in London, Gloucester, Warrington, Bristol, and Leeds, or as homeworkers.
Claranet consistently appears in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 as one of the fastest growing privately-owned businesses in the UK. Our international success is driven by local service, out of local offices, using a mixture of local and international infrastructure, including hyperscaler clouds.
The Marketing teams goal is to educate and deepen relationships with customers, prospects, partners, analysts, journalists, influencers and colleagues - to ultimately drive lead generation and sales pipeline growth and acceleration. We do this through close collaboration particularly with Sales and HR teams, but also across all business units and the wider Claranet Group.
The SMB Marketing Manager will identify, scope, develop and project manage marketing programmes that help build sales pipeline to meet and exceed pipeline targets across the complete services portfolio. You will focus on the SMB customer segment marketing incorporating SOHO, working closely with the SMB Director.
You will work with and guide the Claranet Marketing Operations team (Communications, proposition development, digital marketing, data, reporting) to execute and measure marketing activities aligned with the SMB programme goals. This role will focus on Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) in relation to existing customer sales but will also work closely with other Marketing Managers to repurpose campaigns.
Essential duties & responsibilities
The role will involve managing, executing and driving forward the day-to-day customer marketing programmes to deliver high quality pipeline and other associated business deliverables. You will work closely with the sales teams to ensure that marketing identified leads are followed up and we are leveraging our marketing investments effectively.
- Plan, manage and execute annual Marketing programmes and associated campaigns with a focus on driving business in the customer base and new logo.
- Create account, vertical and service promotion programmes that deliver the right quantity/quality of leads in to the customer sales teams
- Represent SMB marketing programmes in discussions with Business Unit Directors and other senior stakeholders
Campaign development and team work
- You will work closely with other Marketing Managers to achieve efficiencies by sharing best practice.
- You will work closely with the SMB sales team and directly with customers and prospects to uncover insight that will drive content development.
- You will work closely with the sales team to develop programmes to retain and develop existing customer accounts
- Present at senior level forums and meetings such as SMT, Sales Managers meetings etc.
- Manage the marketing relationship with technology partners as required
- Manage suppliers to ensure value for money and the most cost-effective methods and media channels are utilised to achieve business goals
- Produce analysis of marketing results.
- Continually test, ensure lessons are learned and improvement actions taken after each campaign
- Continually look to improve Marketing processes and campaign effectiveness
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs and issues and align a Claranet service to address this. Passion for what technology can do for customers’ businesses.
- A deep understanding of Claranet’s target markets and the range of services available to our customers
- Commercial awareness
- Highly organised with outstanding time management, project and events management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent influencing skills in a complex working environment
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Creative and innovative approach and proven ability to collaborate with a wide range of individuals including those from technical, operations and sales teams.
- High levels of initiative, drive and self-motivated
- Experienced in supporting sales processes and working with senior sales professionals
- Ability to travel to different sites and locations on a regular basis
- Ability to operate in a face paced and fluid environment.
In addition, the following are highly desirable:
- Previous experience of Marketing management within the B2B ISP/Telecommunications technology/managed services markets
- Firsthand experience in marketing for networks, unified communications and hosting/cloud services