Cost Accountant Jobs Vacancy at Terex Corporation Coalville
Terex Corporation Coalville urgently required following position for Cost Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cost Accountant Jobs Vacancy at Terex Corporation Coalville Jobs Details:
Terex are delighted to announce that due to growth and change the business we are currently recruiting for a Cost Accountant to be based at our Coalville site. The role will support the Materials Processing segment of the business in all areas of reporting, detailed analysis, planning, support, and controls.
- Evaluate existing chamber costings, including routings for completeness – materials, labour and overhead for WW chamber manufacturing footprint
- Review of chamber margins
- Controlling and reporting factory labour and overheads
- Provision of information to managers in an easily understood format
- Prepare analysis of direct labour efficiencies monthly/quarterly.
- Prepare costing information to assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls
- A third level education, ideally in an Accounts capacity CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Previous experience working within Cost Accountancy in a Manufacturing Environment
- Strong systems knowledge and proficient in Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft word
- Experience of working with Oracle & Forthshift would also be highly desirable though not essential
- The ability to work to prioritise and thrive in a fast moving business to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to travel