Driver Jobs Vacancy at Krispy Kreme Tipton
Krispy Kreme Tipton urgently required following position for Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Driver Jobs Vacancy at Krispy Kreme Tipton Jobs Details:
Be a Driver at Krispy Kreme and be a part of a market-leading, successful and rapidly growing business!
Our Drivers play a critical role in bringing Krispy Kreme magic to both our customers and colleagues lives. You will be the face of our well-recognised Brand, and you will make a real difference.
As a Driver, it’s all about delivering our doughnuts to our stores and our retail partners, ensuring they arrive in perfect condition. Our Drivers will leave our factories, following a pre-planned route, making a number of doughnut deliveries to our stores and cabinets.
At Krispy Kreme, you’ll find a company that thrives on the passion, energy and commitment of its people. You will take absolute pride in a job well done, always looking to show your initiative and reach for the highest standards, and be a strong team player.
What does this mean for you?
You will be part of a great team and working environment,where everyone works hard and has a lot of fun along the way!
You can expect Job Security, great Incentive opportunities,and a strong benefits package.
We have really positive working relationships across all our cabinets and stores, and as a Krispy Kreme Driver delivering our amazing doughnuts, our vehicles are always a welcome sight.
What can we offer you?
25 days Holiday pro-rata (plus 3 days bank holidays)
- Training and ongoing development
- Quarterly incentives throughout the year
- Long Service Awards – we have a very loyal long-standing workforce
- Uniform and PPE provided
- High spec, top quality vehicles and equipment
- Local team events and incentives
- Opportunities to be involved in attending nationwide sports and music events and festivals representing the Brand, such as the NFL and Silverstone Grand prix
- 50% discount on our Doughnuts!
What will I do as a Driver at Krispy Kreme?
Have responsibility for a set route for which you will be provided a route plan
- Ensure correct completion of paperwork
- Accurate recording of working and driving hours to comply with road transport regulation
- Project a high quality Krispy Kreme image both internally and externally provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times
What skills and experience do you need to be successful at Krispy Kreme?
- Candidates will ideally hold a C1, 7.5 ton licence
Candidates will ideally be CPC Trained
- Candidates will ideally hold a Tacho Card
- Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
- Ability to work under tight timescales
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude
- Positive and a strong team player
Salary: from £20,000 - £21,600 pa starting rate (dependent on experience) plus benefits and development opportunities
Interested in working for a leading brand? Please Apply now!