Female Security Logistics Agent Jobs Vacancy at Wilson James Slough
Wilson James Slough urgently required following position for Female Security Logistics Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Female Security Logistics Agent Jobs Vacancy at Wilson James Slough Jobs Details:
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and business services provider with more than 4,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Events, Energy, Manufacturing and Maritime industries.
Role: Female Security Logistics Agent
Location: Heathrow, Slough
Hours: Permanent, Full Time, 42 hours per week, 4 on 4 off, Days, nights & weekends
Salary: £9.91 per hour
Benefits: Annual leave entitlement, auto enrolment pension scheme, death in service benefit
Job Reference: FSLOH61-Nov18
The closing date for applications for this role is: Sunday the 11th November 2018
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business as a Female Security Logistics Officer based in Heathrow, Slough. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the safe and efficient unloading and re-loading of customer vehicles, using appropriate methods, this will also involve the security screening and searching of all goods and persons to prevent unlawful access of persons & prohibited items access into London Heathrow Airport, in- line and compliant with the CAA & Department for Transport regulation.
- Receive vehicles from the Yard Marshal, processing driver and vehicle paperwork correctly.
- Operate the RGS Airlock system in accordance with site method statements and CAA regulation.
- Safely and efficiently unload vehicles and reload safely and securely using authorised equipment.
- Ensure load compartment of vehicle is inspected for prohibited items.
- Security screen all goods and persons on vehicle for prohibited items using appropriate methods/equipment as per company method statements and CAA /DFT regulation.
- Ensure checked goods have not been tampered with, and any prohibited items identified and dealt with appropriately.
- Move goods to/from the screening areas using authorised methods.
- Operate material handling equipment as required ensuring compliance with the RGS’s Health and Safety Method statement.
- Ensuring the correct PPE is worn by yourself and people working in your sphere of responsibility.
- Checking your work environment for safety following safe working practices at all times
- Carry out any other tasks as reasonably detailed by the Depot Manager/Supervisor
- Maintain the serviceability of the FLT and operational records
- Maintain general cleanliness of the site.
- Full Driving Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Fire Marshal trained
- Aviation Level 1 & 2 trained
Wilson James are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.