Mac Christmas Cashier Host South London Part Time Temporary Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder London
- Mac Christmas Cashier Host South London Part Time Temporary
- Estee Lauder
- London ENG
- 26 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Estee Lauder London urgently required following position for Mac Christmas Cashier Host South London Part Time Temporary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mac Christmas Cashier Host South London Part Time Temporary Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder London Jobs Details:
Locations: Canary Wharf & Clapham
Position Title: Cashier & Host
Reports to: Assistant Retail Manager / Retail Manager
As a Cashier & Host your role is to deliver a warm welcome and assistance when hosting, through to engaging & efficient transactional service at point of sale to ensure our MAC customer journey is seamless at all points.
Living and breathing the MAC Brand and its Values all day every day you will be a true ambassador.
Excellence in SERVICE
- Ensure everyone is greeted with genuine & warm language
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, listen to the customer, ask questions, and create memorable moments
- Handle customers till transactions effectively, capturing CRM details to build loyalty and a personalised experience that enables us to further connect with them
- Adhere to proper store security procedures regarding handling of cash and assets
- Actively seek out additional sales opportunities wherever possible with add on impulse product
- Ensure a high level of till standards are maintained at all times
- Meet and exceed targets both in service and transactions as directed
- Work co-operatively and proactively in everything that you do, ensuring flexibility to meet our customer’s needs
- Have awareness of top line product knowledge, ensuring you are up to date with new launches and collections in order to engage with customers.
- Collaborate and support colleagues where appropriate.
- Represent the Brand at all times, ensuring that your behaviours are reflective of the leading Make Up authority.
- Uphold the MAC grooming standards at all times.
- Person Specification Inspirational & Engaging Passionate for Customer Service & the Brand Excellent Communication Skills Ability to work well in a team
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer.
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-London
Job Type: Seasonal Help
Job Number: 1814596
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.