Customer Service Representative (Part Time)
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Syngenta will offer:
• The opportunity to grow within the world's leading Agribusiness, operating within a challenging international business environment
• An open, supportive and collaborative working culture
• Great opportunities for personal development and career progression
• A permanent role, based on-site at our Commercial centre in Fulbourn, Cambridge, England
• Competitive salary and benefits scheme
Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer services? Join our exciting team supporting business development and continually finding ways to offer service improvements to our internal and external customers. From customer enquiries through to order processing, delivery management and sales analysis throughout the seasonal fluctuations. You’ll be responsible for building relationships with key customers and supporting our sales team as well as playing your part in supporting how Syngenta is portrayed to our key customers and the wider public. You will be involved in investigating and implementing service improvements, inter-departmental development and communication projects while increasing your understanding of Cereal Seed, Seed and Crop Protection.
• Ensure the timely processing of customer orders and enquiries
• Work as an integral part of the customer service team
• Manage the customer communication regarding product supply
• Work with key account managers, conducting sales analysis and providing support for the field force
• Experience in a customer services or a sales office environment
• Experience in using excel and other Microsoft office systems
• Preferably experience of working with SAP or similar MRP system
• A positive, flexible, can do attitude!
Additional Important Information:
• Part time role working Thursday, Fridays and one other day or 5 days a week reduced hours.
• Great benefits package