Senior Business Relationship Manager Seuit Jobs Vacancy at Astrazeneca Cambridge
Astrazeneca Cambridge urgently required following position for Senior Business Relationship Manager Seuit. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Business Relationship Manager Seuit Jobs Vacancy at Astrazeneca Cambridge Jobs Details:
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being ambitious, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality.
Our Science and Enabling Units IT vision is to deliver the best science IT capabilities in biopharma, which we define as agile, responsive and fit-for-future. Our goal is to engage with our stakeholders as a strategic partner in delivering life-changing medicines to our patients. The desired effect of your role is to take accountability as a leader for delivering a ‘premier’ IT experience .
The IT Business Relationship Manager / Senior IT Business Relationship Manager will develop strategic relationships within the Innovative Medicines and Early Clinical Development (IMED) organization identifying ways for IT to partner with them in achieving and exceeding business objectives. You will drive the delivery of creative business solutions to craft maximum high-reaching advantage. The role combines in-depth understanding of AstraZeneca, business area strategy and domain knowledge of IMED functions, and meaningful technical expertise to drive the creation of new innovative technology solutions and continuous value from existing solutions.
This role requires a hybrid set of technical, business domain, and leadership skills. You will perform as a leader-doer with the ability to inspire and motivate an agile and diverse team of professionals in a complex matrix organization. This role is a mix of leading a team and establishing a relationship of trust with stakeholders, anchored by strong technical and domain expertise and continuous learning and development.
You will work with business units in Innovative Medicines (IMED), focusing on the Drug Safety and Metabolism (DSM) function. You will be a leader and advocate for Translational Science and Biology working reciprocally as part of a customer-facing IMED IT team. In this role, you will work reciprocally with other BRMs in the broader IMED domain, and be expected to develop and demonstrate relationships with strategic external partners and a global IT matrix spanning 2,000+ people across the US, UK, Sweden, Poland, and India. All IMED business engagement team members are expected to develop domain and technical expertise across all IMED domains and take on special/opportunistic projects outside of his/her core domain.
The core accountabilities of the role include:
- Building strong strategic relationships with complex customer groups and senior partners, developing a deep understanding of the short-term and long-term business direction.
- Developing and maintaining the partner management plan, conducting continuous partner analysis, and working cross-functionally to align on strategy and plans
- Assessing and prioritizing IMED requirements in line with IT strategy, and influencing IT strategy where appropriate
- Leading a portfolio of IT investments, prioritized to align with emerging business strategy
- Facilitating accurate IT demand forecasting, planning, and delivery reciprocally with other supporting IT team roles
- Leading high-level investigations on requirements specifications and feasibility studies, developing a range of options aligned to business and IT strategy
- Leading business impact assessments, identifying risks and issues that may affect current and future business units and roles, and create business readiness plan
- Partnering with key stakeholders on the development of detailed business cases for new IT solutions
- Dedicatedly seeing opportunities for IT to deliver innovative technology solutions to provide bold advantage
- Presenting and gaining on consensus from senior leaders for IT initiatives, demonstrating domain knowledge to gain credibility, trust, and commitment
Works collaboratively with:
- Business and IT leadership teams and other senior partners to build their understanding of IT strategy, programmes and challenges
- IT Strategy, Architecture, Portfolio Management and Project/Programme Management to agree the future shape of proposed solutions and initiate projects in partnership
- Other partner area Business Relationship Managers to create alignment and identify cross-functional collaboration and/or innovation opportunities
- Business analysts to define detailed requirements, conduct business analysis, and build business cases
- Portfolio Managers and solution delivery leads to initiate projects, clearly define scope and monitor the delivery of project value compared to the promised benefits
- Service Management teams to ensure the IT services plans are established for the customer group, actively monitored, and effectively managed in line with established service levels
Education, Qualifications, and Experience
- Experience in and knowledge of bio-pharma industry
- Demonstrated delivery of significant scientific information systems.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Translational Science and Biology
- Extensive knowledge of scientific and pharmaceutical processes.
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate technical and scientific information.
- Substantial experience in managing and delivering business change through IT projects and delivering results.
- Experience of building high value business caseas & mobilising high value investments.
- Experience of leading teams with a demonstrable track record of motivational and achievement-oriented leadership.
- Proven ability to operate across multiple domains and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic working partnerships with senior AZ internal customers, peers and partners.
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Degree or relevant business qualification
- Involvement in pharma thought leadership networks and organisations
- Agile development methodologies
Skills and Capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing, networking and team working skills
- Strong Scientific background
- High level awareness of developments in the Information Technology marketplace
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives
- Proficiency in planning, change management and problem solving and able to resolve issues of a highly complex and strategic nature
- Proven ability to relate and respond to business needs in an IT environment
- Ability to manage negotiations, expectations and solutions across complex groups
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- Ability to partner and work in a matrix organisation
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.