Regulatory Reporting Manager Jobs Vacancy at Tsb Banking Edinburgh
Tsb Banking Edinburgh urgently required following position for Regulatory Reporting Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regulatory Reporting Manager Jobs Vacancy at Tsb Banking Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Understanding the financial position of our business, from a branch level reconciliation through to high level strategy support, is fundamental to us bringing more competition to UK banking - ultimately making banking better for all UK consumers. After all, good business decisions are based on good financial information.
We're the guardians of the numbers. We need to get the basics right every time so the business knows how it's doing and where it's going.
- Responsible for the preparation of regulatory returns (such as COREP and SREP) to Sabadell, PRA and other regulators ensuring timescales and data accuracy requirements met;
- Preparation of TSB’s Pillar 3 disclosure and information requirements for Sabadell Group and organisation of timetable and governance process;
- Using knowledge and experience to promptly identify potential problems within returns and ensure escalation and resolution where appropriate;
- Completion of capital / RWA information for presentation to internal senior management and executive committees and input in statutory accounting capital requirements
- Assist Regulatory Reporting senior manager delivering small scale projects or defined tasks on larger projects to improve support to the business;
- Ensuring strong controls environment in place including the Target Operating Framework and Minimum Standards;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other finance and risk units;
- Keep abreast of relevant regulatory developments and assist in implementation of all required changes.
- Line management responsibility
- External reporting experience or equivalent, would also suit a part qualified accountant who may be working towards a professional qualification.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting to the PRA / EBA
- Ability to analyse technical issues
- Ability to develop a good understanding of finance systems architecture and processes
- Awareness of the banking industry and specific challenges
- Confident and enthusiastic with the ability to influence senior management
- Strong communication and presentation skills, confident in dealing with partners across the Group at all levels
- Organised, able to prioritise workload for self and others and to deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to contribute to the implementation of change
- Good interpersonal skills
- Developed presentation skills
- Strong analytical analysis skills and attention to detail