Customer Operations Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Informa Colchester
Informa Colchester urgently required following position for Customer Operations Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Operations Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Informa Colchester Jobs Details:
Informa is a FTSE 100 company with offices in more than 20 countries and 11,000 colleagues around the world. We are a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business. We serve commercial, professional and academic communities by helping them connect and learn, and by creating and providing access to content and intelligence that helps people and businesses work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Our Global Support Division provides efficient and effective advice, direction and support to all areas of Informa and the Colchester Office is the base of our European Shared Service Centre where we provide back office functions such as Customer Operations, Credit Control, and Accounting functions
You will be studying a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Qualification with the opportunity to progress to a permanent full time position upon completion of your apprenticeship and opportunities for further development throughout the organisation. The tuition provider for the qualification will be Colchester Institute.
The Customer Operations Department is part of the European Shared Service Centre and is responsible for ensuring that all customer orders and queries are processed and responded to in a polite, timely and efficient manner
- Utilise relevant systems to resolve customer requests
- Handle Inbound/Outbound calls
- Handle all correspondence concerned with orders and action any edits or amendments as requested
- Accurately record all relevant information provided by internal and external customers ensuring that the required quality standards are maintained
- Channel feedback from customers through to correct departments
- Process customer orders quickly and accurately, ensuring appropriate margins are achieved
- Responsibility for customer’s online access either directly or indirectly by channelling queries to the appropriate department
- Ensuring that customer claims are handled efficiently through relevant systems
- Responsible for escalating queries or complaints to your Team Leader or Manager where appropriate
- Building strong working relationships with business teams, customers and your team
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner with high quality
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- PC Literate (MS Office Basic Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team whilst using their own initiative as and when required.
- Maths & English – Min C Grade
£9,000 per annum with a discretionary bonus of up to 10% of monthly salary dependant of personal productivity target
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £9,000.00 /year
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)