Bike Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Scott Sports
Scott Sports urgently required following position for Bike Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bike Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Scott Sports Jobs Details:
Job Location: Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
Salary: competitive / based on experience + benefits
How to apply, email/web address: FAO The General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Bike Marketing Coordinator
To support our ongoing growth and development at SCOTT Sports UK we are seeking a Bike Marketing Coordinator.
The Role Responsibilities
- Development, creation and co-ordination of communication and campaigns focused on SCOTT bike & Syncros product.
- Managing the brands relationship with key media contacts and delivering exposure to drive sales and push campaign targets.
- Co-ordinating in store support, ranging from merchandising to event co-ordination.
- Organization of and participation in all SCOTT Sports UK Bike events from product launches to demo days.
- Create PR content, manage product placement and work closely with SCOTT Sports brand ambassadors.
- Maintain a close relationship with the UK sales team to deliver effective campaigns.
- Update, develop and maintain B2B & B2C brand communications.
- Identify and develop synergies and opportunities with other house brand product categories.
- Tracking and analysing performance of campaigns and reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- Education in marketing and communication, or a related field, or working in a retail marketing position.
- A good knowledge and passion for the cycling market and retail marketing.
- Strong communication and interaction skills.
- Experience in project management and campaign planning.
- A creative nature to stay on top of current trends and deliver effective marketing strategies
- Equally comfortable working as part of a team or autonomously
- Personal interest in outdoor sports division.
- An expectancy to work outside of regular hours on occasions such as events.
- Mechanical experience would be an advantage although not essential.