Medical Scientific Liaison Manager Jobs Vacancy at Johnson Family Companies High Wycombe
Johnson Family Companies High Wycombe urgently required following position for Medical Scientific Liaison Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Scientific Liaison Manager Jobs Vacancy at Johnson Family Companies High Wycombe Jobs Details:
- Continual updating of your knowledge of products, patient treatment trends and clinical activities within the Immunology therapeutic area.
- Gain insights from clinicians in the field into treatment patterns, identifying evolving scientific concepts with future clinical implications.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with key Leading Specialists in the territory; develop and execute an external stakeholder management plan in close collaboration and coordination with other business functions.
- Understand clinician needs, key value drivers, practical treatment patterns and scientific activities within Immunology
- Compliantly communicate the medical value of company products to clinicians, and contribute to e.g. market access activities and formulary discussions.
- Communicate non-promotional general information about our company, including pipeline, research and development programs and other relevant information
- Help to organize and participate in clinical advisory boards in cooperation with the head office-based medical team
- Provide medical and product training and scientific support to sales representatives in coordination with the Learning & Development team
- Support the Medical Affairs evidence generation strategy of company-sponsored, collaborative and investigator-initiated studies in close cooperation with the UK evidence generation team, Janssen Research & Development colleagues and external CRO partners
- Masters or PhD-level scientific degree, medical doctor or pharmacist
- Deep knowledge of the Immunology therapeutic area,
- Skills in research and interpretation of medical data
- Ideally pharmaceutical industry experience
- Project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate good scientific integrity in the assigned therapy area
- Ability to communicate clearly with all internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Full driver’s license
- We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disci-plines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
- If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
- We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)
Medical Science Liaison