Housekeeper Jobs Vacancy at The Fremantle Trust Farnham Common
The Fremantle Trust Farnham Common urgently required following position for Housekeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housekeeper Jobs Vacancy at The Fremantle Trust Farnham Common Jobs Details:
Farnham Common House is a comfortable and friendly care home situated in Farnham Common, near Slough and a short walk from the local high street. The team at Farnham Common House constantly strive for excellence in everything we do - from the cleanliness of the living environment through to the quality of the cuisine.
Why work for us?
- Growing company who are invested in our people’s futures, offering clear career pathways and tailored development plans
- Corporate induction and training provided
- Excellent working environment with a supportive manager and team
- Competitive benefits package including pension, fully paid DBS, and 28 days’ holiday
- Additional pay for bank holidays
As the Housekeeper, your role is to manage our household team and bring excellent leadership skills.
Other duties include:
- Ensuring in-house policies and general standards of hygiene are met
- Supporting with deliveries, maintaining stock and supplies
- Ensuring the communal areas and homes are maintained and cleaned to an excellent standard
- Manage a staff rota, keeping accurate records and budget management
The Successful candidate:
- A great opportunity to become part of our senior team, you’ll need proven relevant experience in a domestic setting and the drive and motivation it takes to lead a team and act as a role model
- You will be flexible, patient, and reliable in your approach, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.