Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Office Collective London
Office Collective London urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Office Collective London Jobs Details:
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus discretionary bonus
Location: Central London
My client is a leading venture capital firm - the focus is on new and innovative businesses, assisting with early days funding and growth.
This key role focuses on the operational side of the office management. You will be involved in PR and Marketing, team cohesion, investor relations, events, plus manage basic finance and bookkeeping. You should have a real interest in venture capital and be enthusiastic about start up businesses.
You will be proactive and passionate about helping build a new Venture Capital brand, with excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Diary and travel management for the COO & team.
- Have organised and created new office system
- Can develop new ideas and proceedures
- Investor relations management and liaison
- Preparing investor reports, presentations
- Drafting investment fund documentation and preparing client accounts.
- Managing expenses, interacting with banking partners etc.
- Work closely with the team on investor communication and relations.
- Organising events for the team and broader network partners & clients.
- Coordinating company PR activities.
- Keeping track of and promoting relevant portfolio milestones and news, publishing our research, newsletters and press releases via social media.
- Coordinating work with our PR agency.
- Managing the website on WordPress.
- Maintaining office IT services alongside an existing outsourced partner: email server, website, office automation cloud services.
- Booking meetings, correspondence, venues in the UK and abroad
- Excellent organisation skills
- Tech savvy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced user Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic & positive personality
- Eager to learn new skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to improve processes
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to work in a confidential manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Creative and PR or Marketing experience a plus
- Basic understanding of accounting and book-keeping is desirable
- Knowledge other languages (particularly Russian) is highly advantageous, but not critical