Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Exponent London
Exponent London urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Exponent London Jobs Details:
Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our approximately 1000 staff members work in 26 offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. Exponent has over 800 consultants, including more than 500 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialisation.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join our expanding London, UK office.
Reporting to a Principal Engineer, this is a standalone role working closely with a wide range of individuals at all levels, including management and directors.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Front of house representative, meeting and greet guests and answering/directing external calls
- Preparing documentation and reports
- Coordinating internal and external meetings including catering, taking meeting notes
- Booking travel accommodations and preparing itineraries for international travel
- Liaise with building management regarding office facilities and assist with the logistics of planned relocation to larger office premises
- Providing support to wider business functions such as Finance (processing expenses, invoices), HR (absence tracking, new starter paperwork, coordinating with IT)
- Ordering office supplies
- Solely responsible for the processing of ‘Caddy’ documents
- Provide support with any office social events
Qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages including: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interested in learning new tasks, processes and procedures and looking to streamline processes where possible
- Strong organisation skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Able to multitask whilst under deadlines and revaluate priorities
- Professional and personable
- Team player
- AED and First Aid qualified would be desired
Exponent International, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.