Trainee Smart Meter Installer Jobs Vacancy at Spencer Ogden Reading
Spencer Ogden Reading urgently required following position for Trainee Smart Meter Installer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trainee Smart Meter Installer Jobs Vacancy at Spencer Ogden Reading Jobs Details:
Traine Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
Want to become a Dual Fuel SMART Meter Installer?
Want to start a new career NOW? With no previous experience?!
Want to be paid to learn new skills and then work full time as a Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer?
We are currently searching for a number of candidates who are interested in joining a major meter installation company. Our client works on behalf of the leading utilities company and they are looking to hire Trainee Smart Meter Installers. You will be fully trained and be given the skills to start your career as a Dual Fuel SMART Metering Engineer.
The Employment Opportunity
If successful in your application you will:
- Be completing a part funded 16 week Training course.
- After you have successful completed training your salary will rise to £27,300 per annum + you will be entitled to a performance based Bonus Scheme.
- You will be provided with a Vehicle, Fuel Card, Tools, PPE and Mobile Phone.
- The Training will be partially funded (£1000 contribution to training centre required) and you will be paid whilst you learn!
- You will be trained in both Gas and Electric SMART Metering.
- You will have a mixture of classroom learning, workshop work and onsite mentoring throughout the 16 weeks.
- Diploma in Smart Metering (gas & electric)
- EUSR register (National database for energy employers)
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Passionate about becoming a fully qualified SMART Meter Installer
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as you will be facing customer on a daily basis.
- Clean Criminal Record
- Drivers Licence (min. 2 years. Max 3 points)
- References from all previous employers for a min of at least 5 years (can include educational facilities).
- The ability to contribute £1000 deposit to training upon job offer to secure your training.
Start date: 12th November 2018
Locations required: E, N, NW, SW, TW, W, BH, SN, SE, RG, GU.
If you want to be considered for this opportunity then APPLY TODAY!
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office