Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Rubicon Recruitment Group
Rubicon Recruitment Group urgently required following position for Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Rubicon Recruitment Group Jobs Details:
Marketing Executive, Bournemouth, up to £28,000
You are an experienced Marketing Executive looking to work for an award-winning company that takes pride in their constant attention to their customers. Our client, who’s ethos surrounds improving quality of life, has an opportunity to join their friendly, supportive team as their Marketing Executive. Within this role you’ll be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy and providing vital support to the Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities as Marketing Executive involve:
- Meeting with Area Sales Managers to discuss activity; putting together Marketing plans to support sales targets
- Liaising with local and National PR and Media companies to co-ordinate concise briefs and assess the effectiveness post activity
- Create and rewrite advertising and communications that fit within the brand working with the Graphic Designer
- Project manage branch openings and events alongside the Sales team, often incorporating National and local holidays and events
- Budget management and reporting
Key skills as Marketing Executive include:
- Experience working within Marketing for at least three years
- Having previously worked within digital and website marketing; creating campaigns both online and offline to a set budget and deadline
- Marketing or equivalent degree/qualification
- Excellent attention to detail skills with experience proofing documents
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise and work well in teams as well as using own initiative to work well individuall
- An analytical nature with the aptitude to monitor and analyse specific marketing activities
Our client is offering this role on a full time and permanent basis with the opportunity to earn a competitive salary of up to £28,000 dependant on experience and benefit from a company car and a generous holiday package. This Marketing Executive role is a great opportunity to be creative and have a direct influence on the entire marketing of the company and brand, reaching out to existing and potential customers. If you are a tenacious, results driven individual with a passion for being creative and practical, then call Harriet Forrester today or apply via the advert.