Healthcare And Access Partner Neurology London Jobs Vacancy at Ucb Field Based
Ucb Field Based urgently required following position for Healthcare And Access Partner Neurology London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Healthcare And Access Partner Neurology London Jobs Vacancy at Ucb Field Based Jobs Details:
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with chronic disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our National Healthcare Partner Team, we are looking to fill the position of Healthcare and Access Partner, Neurology - London.
About the Role
The fundamental role of the Healthcare and Access Partner will be to implement sales, marketing and market access strategy to maintain and expand sales for UCB neurology portfolio. The Healthcare and Access Partner will facilitate the development of a broad and deep network of relationships within targeted accounts that may include a diverse base of customers such as clinicians, pharmacists, procurement, hospital trust executives, nurses, specialist GPs and payer groups. The Healthcare and Access Partner will be the face of UCB’s Neurology team in agreed accounts, responsible for delivering the business objectives for UCB’s medicines and objectives to all relevant people in the account.
- Align the UCB business objectives with local and national NHS policy
- Secure agreement for product funding and optimum positioning within the local health economy
- Enhance patient care and help achieve UCB’s business objectives by recognising that higher cost branded medicines require cohesive clinical-commercial discussions across the account, resulting in local agreements between payers and prescribers. This also encompasses the Individual Funding Request processes
- Work with the wider commercial organisation to develop and execute BII-region specific commercial strategies based on local nuances
- Share and develop best practices from the wider UCB and within the Neurology Franchise
- Operate within an agreed budget
- Be a ‘first point of contact’ in some accounts, and work closely with the Healthcare Network Leads in other identified ‘partner’ accounts
- Have solid pharmaceutical experience, ABPI and the IPHA Code of Practice
- Have a proven successful track record in key account and project management along with influencing key NHS customers
- Have experience and knowledge of relevant disease areas and be able to demonstrate National and local NHS knowledge, as well as detailed product and competitor knowledge
- Be experienced in business planning and business case development, as well as have the experience and knowledge of funding pathways and processes for higher cost branded medicines
We are building the next generation biopharma leader and need exceptional individuals to achieve this goal. We are looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference and deliver results
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.