Customer Service Advisor Telephony Jobs Vacancy at Coventry University Coventry
Coventry University Coventry urgently required following position for Customer Service Advisor Telephony. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Advisor Telephony Jobs Vacancy at Coventry University Coventry Jobs Details:
Now ranked 13th in The Guardian, University League Tables 2019 and placing third overall the Times Higher Education, European Teaching rankings 2018 for our student engagement, Coventry University has a global reputation for providing outstanding customer experiences for our students, visitors and staff.
We are expanding and innovating our approach to provide excellent customer experiences for all our students throughout their life with us at Coventry University.
Due to expansion of our recently formed Student Engagement Centre, based within Student Services, we are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to talk with our students. These conversations will primarily take place at key points throughout the student's journey, when they often need us the most.
In our first year we made over 30,000 calls to our students and over 10,000 referrals to the University's network of award-winning student led support.
We are driven by the absolute necessity to offer every student the best opportunity to succeed by supporting them with any and all their enquiries. Every student's journey is unique and this makes our role both challenging and rewarding.
Our goal is to offer a unique student experience unmatched by any other institution. You will join our dedicated team of Customer Service Advisors, learning how to set new standards for student centric customer experience.
The role is based on a 36.5 hours per week contract. Shift patterns operate between 08:00 and 20:00.Most shifts operate between 08:00 and 16:30.
To love this role, here's the type of person you are and the skills you have:
- You can demonstrate you can offer a great customer experience through a variety of mediums and channels
- You're a self-starter who loves taking initiative, always seeing things through the eyes of the person you're helping
- You're inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- You can listen and converse effectively with people of all nationalities and cultures
- You take pride and responsibility for the quality and content of your work and are happy to be accountable
We would expect you to be:
- Self-motivated, able to quickly assess situations and identify solutions to any queries that come your way
- Able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent with IT and everyday applications
- Capable of producing excellent written and verbal communication
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Experienced in a customer service environment
- Able to demonstrate an empathetic and sensitive approach in a culturally diverse environment