Remote Recruiter Accounting Finance Jobs Vacancy at Regal Executive Search Manchester
Regal Executive Search Manchester urgently required following position for Remote Recruiter Accounting Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Remote Recruiter Accounting Finance Jobs Vacancy at Regal Executive Search Manchester Jobs Details:
REMOTE RECRUITER - ACCOUNTING / FINANCE
Regal Executive Search is growing!
We seeking an experienced Accounting/Finance Recruiter.
The Accounting/Finance Recruiter will be responsible for the successful placement of accounting and finance professionals and executives with client companies, and must be experienced in the field, with the desire to network and build relationships with prospects, clients and candidates at the local and regional level.
The successful candidate must thrive on the “thrill of the hunt” for new business, with a proven track record of success developing revenue through a consultative approach, and where compensation will tie directly to successful performance.
- Direct & manage full cycle recruiting efforts including talent sourcing, candidate evaluation & screening, interview process, offer negotiations, close process & new hire on boarding
- Daily Interaction with C Level and other Business Leaders / Hiring Managers
- Heavy Telephone production
- Explore Social Media Business channels
- Direct Sourcing and Recruiting of Candidates
- Consult with Accounting and Finance candidates to best represent their Career Goals & Interests
- Consult with hiring managers to determine their talent staffing needs
- Conduct interview screening process following firm guidelines & legal
- Minimum 3-5 years of recruiting experience required within the accounting & finance space
- BA/BS degree required
- Demonstrate strong relationship recruiting skills & ability to cultivate diverse candidate pool within the accounting & finance space
- Recruiting expertise within the accounting & finance space with mid to high level candidates ranging from Staff Accountant to CFO level
- Established network of business or finance and accounting clients is a bonus.
- Ability to execute a successful sourcing strategy & maintain strong professional network as a recruiter
- Demonstrate a full range of sourcing techniques including internet sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals & personal network
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & autonomously yet within the boundaries of a remote corporate environment
- Proven track record of recruiting or, alternatively, a strong sales background.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Outlook & Excel
- Expertise with databases & applicant tracking systems (Bullhorn)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- staffing or recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- Manchester (Preferred)